Here are the latest updates on our disaster relief efforts and how you can get involved, as well as schedule changes for the weeks ahead.
Updated 12/24/23 at 10:34am
Here’s what you need to know:
- As of today (12/17/23) we no longer need volunteers to man our Tylertown relief center efforts. If you signed up for a spot this week, we thank you for your willingness to serve. We still have the mobile laundry and shower trailers available, but are no longer manning those stations. We cannot thank you enough for all you’ve done to give hope to our community during this difficult time!
- All Supplies have been given out at this time. If you are still in need, you can reach us at (931) 358-9870 or (931) 201-9702 for assistance.
- Or Visit our Missions Partner YaiPaks: https://www.yaioutreach.org/
- Or our Missions Partner Manna Cafe: https://www.mannacafeministries.com/
- Or the Shelter at Northeast High School
Living Hope during this disaster, you have stepped up in a big way! You’ve given over $25,000. Thanks to your generosity, we’ve given away over $5,000 in gift cards. You started filling up the serving shifts as soon as it was posted. And you continue to pray over those affected. It’s not over yet. There were over 240 homes destroyed and over 400 with major damage. People are going to be in need for months to come. Let’s continue to give hope. As Pastor Derek has said many times, we’re saved to give hope.
Continue to Pray:
Most importantly, continue to pray over our city and those impacted. God is capable of redeeming even the worst circumstances for the good. Now is the time to share the hope we have in Jesus by serving our city.