You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions.
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: January 30, 2021
Please pray for our friends Arami & Tamara Picazo. Arami has stage 4 colon cancer (it's everywhere). We are praying for complete healing, but also for God to provide for his wife and 4 young boys in a miraculous way.
Received: January 19, 2021
I pray this 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting would be a time of growth and refreshing for everyone.
Received: January 16, 2021
GROW in the grace and knowledge of the Lord.
2 Peter 3:18 says
“…grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.”
REST in the extravagant love of Christ.
Ephesians 3:17-19 Paul prayed
“…that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.”
SERVE God and others abundantly.
1 Corinthians 15:58 reads
“…Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.”
GIVE of our money and time generously to the Lord.
Acts 20:35 says
“…remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He Himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.”
SHARE our faith with boldness.
Acts 4:31 reads
“…And when they had prayed, the place where they had gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak the word of God with boldness.”
2 Chronicles 7:14 reminds us if
“…My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
Embrace God’s VISION for the Future.
In Exodus 33:15, 18 Moses cried…
“If Your presence does not go with us, do not lead us up from here… Then Moses said, “I pray You, show me Your glory!”